Welcome to the OC Sports Center!
The Sports Center is an $8 million, 110,000 square foot facility and is home to the OC Wrangler Athletic Department, the Community Recreation Department and the Kinesiology Academic Department.
SPORTS CENTER CLOSURE
Effective May 18th, 2020: The Odessa College campus and all facilities including the Sports Center and the Children's Center remain closed, but the college is open and virtual student appointments are available. #OurWork Continues Call (432) 335-6400 to learn more.
Maymester begins - May 19
Summer I begins - June 15
Summer II begins - July 20
- 1, 3, 6, and 12 Month Memberships
- Open to the entire community, 14 Yrs and Older
- Online registration now available!
- Memberships include all fitness classes and access to all fitness facilities
- Click here to view our membership commerical!
- Virtual Fitness Class Schedule - Join us LIVE on Facebook!
- Online Fitness Class Library
- Daily Workout Routines
- PASSWORD Fitness Event x Virtual Classes - Week 4 starts May 18th!
- Kids Fitness Challenge - Week 3 starts May 18th!
- Aqua Zumba Coming Soon
- NEW BarreTone Lunch Hour Class
- NEW Tennis Lunch Hour Class Coming Soon
- Individual and Small Group Personal Training Packages available
- FREE assessments available to all members by appointment
- Community Education/Certification Classes
- Lifeguard Certification Classes
- Private Swimming and Tennis Lessons Available Year Round!
- Sports Center Hours
- Facility Rentals Available
- 2 Community Basketball/Volleyball Courts
- Varsity Basketball/Volleyball Arena
- Weight Room
- Cardio Fitness Center
- Indoor & Outdoor Tracks
- Indoor Pool and Water Slide
- Raquetball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Equipment Checkout
- View Sports Center Photo Gallery
- General Sports Center Hours
- Facility/Area Closures
- General Contact Information
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat!